Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7 Sept—Houston

Hello family!

This week has been crazy, and I have 12 minutes to write about it. So let's see how I do. I am serving in a area called Houston 8; the cross streets of my apartment are cooperate and beachnut. It is by one of my old areas in Houston 1. It is cool. There are a lot of apartments and people everywhere! The people here are really nice and it is a neat experience to see people really change their lives. Some of them really do have to give up their way of life. They have to stop a lot of bad habits that they are in and change through their faith in Jesus Christ.

Our zone consists of 11 companionships and they are hard workers everyone of them. I had the chance to go on exchanges with one missionary named Elder Collins and he is the man! We had a lot of fun working with each other and helping people learn about the Gospel. This new assignment has been really cool, and I am learning a lot from it. Like how to work with people, how to help people have the same goal, and how to have responsibility for important paper work.

It has been fun being with Elder Greenwood again. We had 4 baptisms in our last area and we will be having 3 or maybe even for this Sunday! It seems like we will be having a lot of rain this week, woohoo! hahaha maybe it will help this place cool done a bit.

Well I love you all and it was great to hear from you again. I don't know my address but Dad does. So, if you want it call him. I don't really know what else to say so I love you.

-Elder Johnson

No comments: