Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Letter on August 4th

I survived another week at the MTC wooot wooot!

Well, I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks to everyone who has been sending me letters. Nothing brightens my day more than when I get a letter. Well, I will try to get out as much as I can in 27 minutes. So the typical day for me goes like this. My alarm goes off at 6:30, I then crawl out of my bed and believe or not I have energy. Then, I hop in the shower and sing a couple of awesome songs like Lion King and Disney stuff. Then, I go to breakfast at 7:00. Then, we have class for 3 hours. Then, we have gym and I ball some fools up in basketball when I don't even have actual basketball shoes to play in. (Dad, please send me a package with my shoes I need them so I don't get blisters). Then, I come back and shower and have lunch at 11:30. After lunch, I have either another class for 4 hours or I have personal, language, and companion study and MDT (missionary down time) each of those last an hour. Then, we have dinner at 4:30 and then class or the study time depending on what we haven't done so far. So that's it, that is my typical day. It's interesting because the days go by slowly sometimes but the weeks go by quickly.

Well, me and my companion, Elder Breeze, still get along really well still. We even made an awesome handshake. He read me a funny letter from his grandma and I guess she found the blog and wrote him a letter. She said, "I am glad your companion wrote something good about you, otherwise I would have to punch him out"! so GMA BREEZE! shout out to you! you have a coool grandson!

Well, I found out that I am only supposed to write letters and emails on PDAY so Tuesdays. So sorry that you will get 1 letter a week. Because I learned that selective obedience is not obedience. and I want to be obedient so I am going to follow that rule. But that doesn't mean I wont enjoy letters from everyone!

Friends and family if you are wondering why I haven't written you yet, I'll tell you. I don't have your addresses. So write me a letter and I will write you back! That's a promise. So, I am going to be sending a bunch of letters out today.

I really like the MTC. Like I think I said this in my last email. I love being here and I know that I am supposed to be here in this time of my life. I love just devoting my life to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is awesome. I have been here for a week and a half and I am in Alma already. so I have read half of it.

If any of you have questions about The Book of Mormon write me please and I will do my best to answer your questions. If you ever see a missionary be nice to them! because I am one of those guys in the white shirts and black name badge now! Listen to what they have to say and they should be able to answer some questions you might have like where were we before this life, whats our life's purpose, and where we are going.
I miss you all a lot!
Elder Johnson

Bros from LC- I haven't heard from any of you! whats new? Write me a letter so I can read how you are doing

Kelly- I don't know your Finland address so I am kind of afraid to send a letter to the Pittsburgh one because you will be in Finland soon. So let me know what I should do. Oh, and can you make sure my address is on the Blog and that it's the right one? Thanks!

Dad- Thanks for the letters and pictures they are awesome!I miss you and I hope you are surviving without another man in the house.

Mom- I love you! how is everything?

Kim- MY little sister! I actually had a dream about you! I beat up a guy that wanted to date you ( I didn't approve of him) I love you. Can you make sure my address in on facebook and that its the right one? Thanks.

Jen- Man your letter was so funny. I hope you have a good time poping out a baby :)

Cheryl- What up girl? How was the Lake Powell trip? Write me a letter and let me know how it was

Well I love you all. Good luck with everything.

No comments: