Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 26th

Hello everyone!

It's been another good week here at the MTC. There was a really good speaker and he talked about families and the church and asked us when the last time I said I loved my family. So, I'm going to tell you all right now

Mom- Thanks Mom for everything you have done in my life. Thanks for all the hugs and comfort during the rough patches. I love you so much! Oh, and thanks for all the meals you cooked for me, there were yummy. I love you! And I love reading your letters you've sent me. In the next letter, please tell me a mission story, I think it would be interesting because I haven't heard very many of them from you. I love you!

Dad- You are the man! Thanks for all the times that you played basketball with me when I was little. It was a fun challenge and I remember when I was so happy that I finally beat you. So, now that I win all the time in basketball it will be time for me to beat you in golf! Woo haha! But thanks for always giving me opportunities in my life. I love you a lot.

Jen- What up big sis? Haha, thanks for letting me come over and kick it at your place in San Diego! It was really fun! You have always been a 2nd mom to me, and I enjoy looking at the pictures I have in my photo ablum that you gave me for Christmas! Thanks for the packages and letters you write me, I love you!

Jeremy- How is it going big guns? I just want to say thanks for being a good husband to my sister. You are a solid guy. I hope everything goes well with you in the future! And thanks for standing up for me in Oceanside when the fat guy cussed at me; hahah good times bro! I love you

Kelly- What can I say? All the good times being mad with each other. All the bonding with the ADHD. Thanks for being a good example to me and sending me so much stuff out in the mission field! And thanks for doing the blog, I heard it looks really good, and I know my friends enjoy it! I love you, and thanks for everything!

Greg- What up? I remember when I beat you in Super Smash Brothers, hahah good times. Thanks for always playing games with me and being a good example. I really look up to you and you set a really good example for me. I hope that you have fun in Finland and enjoy it up there. Thanks for the good advice and being a good husband to my sister. I love you.

Cheryl-What up sista! Thanks for always having a good attitude! You're always the one that goes around poping jokes and making people laugh. I always enjoy April Fools to see what new thing you bust out! Thanks for taking care of me at BYU, and always having me over for dinners. I love you!

Tyler-What up son! Thanks for kickin it with me, you are fun to mess aaround with hahahaha. Thanks for always hanging out with me and all the good talks we have had. Thanks for being a good husband to my sis (even though she is bringing home the bacon) hahah but you are a good dude. I love you

Kim- What can I say? I feel like you and I are really close. And I love you a lot. All those times I scare boys and stuff is because I love you and I want only the best for you hahah. I hope you have a good senior year. My advice to you is to have fun, but good fun. And be careful with boys once you start dating. Remember to always ask yourself, would Steven approve of him? I cant wait for BYU and chillin all the time. And thanks for the letters! They are really good motivational letters; I'm impressed! Well, I love you, and you better stay a good girl!

Well this just reminds me of when I got set apart and started crying like a baby. Just remember that time and then you'll remember how much I love all of you.

Well, time for the MTC business. Nothing really new has happened. We get some new elders in our zone on Tuesday. My teachers are awesome. I really enjoy studying. And I gained some more weight. I have gained a total of 10 pounds since I've been here. All you can eat food baby! wooo!

I really like it here, but I know I will like even even more when I get out to Houston. I have a cyst in my wrist and I get it removed on Monday so that will be fun; I get to leave the little bubble of the MTC. I really love reading the Book of Mormon and the Bible. They're really good stuff. I am almost finished with the Book of Mormon. I have 80 pages left; so that's exciting.

Friends from LC- Thanks for the letters!! They make my day! It's good to hear how you all are doing! I miss you all! And I love you all also! Thanks for being my friend and being a good example! Don't worry, I'm still your bro and I'll see you all in 2 years!

Hmmm spiritual thought of the day.... I have 7 mins so lets see if I can think of anything................................................................. hmmmmm, well, I guess this will work.

God is our heavenly father. We are his children, and he loves us. I know he loves me and he loves you all also because he sent his son Jesus Christ to the earth to be the perfect example for us. I know that we can be cleansed of our sins through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that we can talk to our heavenly father through prayer. And he will answer you prayers! maybe not by hearing a voice or seeing an angel but I promise if you look for answers throughout the day you will notice how small answers to your prayers are given to you through experiences that happen to you. Also, search the scriptures for answers, and sometimes you can recieve an answer to you prayers through other people.

Well, I really love all you guys! And thanks for everything!!!!!!!
-Elder Johnson

the mega missionary :)

No comments: