Monday, May 3, 2010

April 26 - Houston

Hey y'all-

Right now we are trying to work with part members and we are asking them were all the people are that live in homes and not apartments and I guess there are not that many here. We are going to teach a family tonight. It is going to be really cool if they all accept baptismal dates.

The mission is great and I love it. I got a new companion. His name is Elder Cole and he is a great missionary. He is from Arcadia, California. He has been out for 21 months and he is my companion and is really good at Spanish. He used to be a zone leader and president likes to have zone leaders train new missionaries right before they leave, so I am probably going to a new area next transfer.

My last companion just became a zone leader. It is cool and he will be good at it. This will be the 2nd companion that I have had out of 4 that have been zone leaders. I am learning a lot from him. We are being exactly obedient. Mosiah 5 is awesome. You should read it again. That and also Alma 5. It's about a mighty change of heart and I am learning a lot from it. Obedience is key. Well, I don't think I am going to be able to write much more.
~Elder Johnson

No comments: