Monday, March 22, 2010

22 March - Houston

What up my fam!

This week was awesome! Benjamen was confirmed a member of the church this Sunday and we had another baptism! It was Maria and it was awesome! She is super tight and it was a awesome baptism! I sang a song with Brother Romero and then we helped her into the water and she was baptized. It was a very neat experience and probably one that I will never forget.

Things are great here and I love it! Elder Greenwood and I are getting along great and the members here are great. I don't really know what to say besides everything here is good!

Umm, this weekend we are hoping for two of our friends Brayan and Elizabeth to be baptized also. We will see how that goes. Also the other Elders in our district are going to be baptizing two kids so it will be a neat baptism of four kids on Sunday!

Love y'all!
Elder Johnson

No comments: