Monday, March 15, 2010

15 March - Houston

Hey family and friends!

Things here are great. We had a baptism on Sunday! It was great! our buddy Benjamen was baptized. His mom is a member of the church and he has been going to church a lot. The funny thing was we thought he was already a member of the church, but then last week bishop told us that he wanted to be baptized next Sunday; so, we had to go and teach him the lessons this week. He is an awesome guy!

Next week we have 4 baptism lined up. A family from Cuba and our friend Maria! They are all ready and excited! Elder Greenwood and I are really being blessed by being obedient and keeping all the rules. Other than that, this week I am celebrating my birthday at a cool member's home. I will soon no longer be a teenager haha.

I want to give a special shout out to my buddy Austin M.! Congrats on you mission call to Roseville California that it awesome!

Well that's what has been going on here. I love it out here and the Spanish is coming along great!
Peace and love,

Elder Johnson

No comments: