Monday, February 15, 2010

15 Feb - Houston

Hey y'all

A new rule has come out here in the Texas Houston South Mission. Yes, it's true, all missionaries are supposed to part their hair. It is pretty interesting because I remember when I was little hating it when Dad would load my hair up with hairspray and part it. Except I don't use hairspray to part it like Dad does, I use gel. But yea, it is pretty cool seeing all the Elders with parted hair though.

This week was pretty good. I don't really know what to say. We have been trying to be more and more obedient and work our hardest everyday!

To answer some of the questions, we live with a member. His name is Lars and he is a really cool guy. He knows how to do pretty much about anything. Today he busted out a brick wall in the house and it was cool. He also loves to complete puzzles and when he finishes one he glues it and hangs it on the wall. They are pretty cool and from far away they look like legit pictures. He is awesome!

We also have a Spanish ward here and everyone is awesome! We have a great bishop and the members here are awesome. I love everything about this place. Downtown Houston is close to us, but we are in a car area which means we only have to ride our bikes if we have been using too many miles and stuff. I love everything about the new place and you all are the best thanks for all the letters!!!

-Elder Johnson

No comments: