Monday, January 11, 2010

Jan 11 - Galveston

Hey y'all!

This week has been a pretty good week. We did the impossible. Yes it is about OYMing again. But we had been slacking on it for the past week because of the sickness of my companion and laziness from both of us and we had an average of one and the president was like what happened Elder Johnson? How come you and Elder Christiansen were low on OYM's? So, we had to get 10 average for the week and we only had 10 as of Thursday. So, Friday, Sat. and Sunday we got 12, 22, and 26. It was crazy! That's all that I can really remember happening this week. It was all a blur to tell you the truth. But this week we will get 10 again and try to get 20 sitdowns.

Yea, well I can't really think of anything else to say. The week was good, my companion is awesome and I still get fed a lot of food. So, it's kind of hard to think of stuff, I guess I have to start planning what I'm going to email about. Yay one more thing to plan! haha C YA

-Elder Johnson

No comments: