Thursday, February 24, 2011

22 Feb—Houston

Hello everyone!

This week was a busy week for Elder Scavo and I. We only saw each other for three days. We did a two-day exchange with Elder Bunch on Tuesday and Wednesday. Elder Taukei'aho and Elder Bunch came up to Houston 8 with me, and we got to talk a little bit more about how to own your district and goals, and how to gain respect from people through service. He said he learned a lot from it, and I hope he gets to put it into practice.

On Sat, we got to go on an exchange with the Assistants, I was with Elder Bellome, and it was a good day. I was glad to go with him because I didn't really feel like I knew anything about him, so we had the chance to go and build a relationship. He is a nice guy, and we had a good day.
Then on Sunday, we did a blitz with Elder Kump and Elder Banks because they were having a rough week with their numbers; so that was a good experience, and we were able to help them get their goals. It has been going great this week.

The night after the training meeting was really cool. We went to have a lesson with la familia Torres, and we watched the restoration movie with them, and taught them about the Book of Mormon and about praying to know if this stuff is true. They accepted baptismal dates for the 19th of March. So, the trainings worked out great. Then we also had a lesson with the ward mission leader after that.

I love you all very much, you are the best family I could ever have. Have a great week!
Elder Johnson

No comments: