Monday, January 31, 2011

31 Jan—Houston

Hello family and friends,

Well, hmm... There isn't much to say about this week besides our baptism. We had another baptism! DJ got baptized and it was a good experience.

I guess for new updates. We hit our 18 month mark, and that means four more transfers left; which isn't a lot of time, which means we need to plan harder, study harder, and find faster. We get transfers in a week, and I am assuming that this time I will be getting transferred because I have been here for six months. Then the time will really go by fast! Which is not exactly what we need here. If they open up China, I would totally go; that would be so cool.

I don't really know what else to say. The weather here is pretty cool. it hasn't been that cold this week, and it hasn't rained a lot either; so I am happy about that. We will see if it stays like this. The members here are really nice and they all cook really good food. We have one member who is one of our buddies, and he makes cake so we get to eat a lot of cake.

Wow! This letter is lame, sorry about that haha. Maybe y'all can shoot some questions in your next email, and then I will be able to answer them and write a good letter. Thanks!

-Elder Johnson

Steven and comp. with DJ

Steven and his trainer

No comments: