Monday, April 12, 2010

12 April - Houston

Hello everyone!

To tell you the truth I don't know what to type. Another week in Houston has come and gone. Things are going good here; we had another baptism. Her name is Victoria, and she is 11 and she is awesome!

Let's see, transfers are next Monday. Elder Greenwood is awesome, so I hope we have another 6 weeks together. Spanish is coming a long well and I can pretty much understand most of the conversations now and say most of the things that I want to say.

Ummm, I like the food here. It isn't that hot and I like reading and studying the scriptures in the morning. We are going to have a zone activity after this at the park and there is going to be some BBQ and I am hungry. We are going to eat fajitas and it is going to be delicious!

Well, I gots to go c ya!
-Elder Johnson

No comments: