Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some Pictures

I thought Everyone would enjoy seeing some pictures from Steven's mission farewell and from when he got set apart as a missionary.

The family after Steven's farewell

All the kids right before Steven became "Elder Johnson"

After being set apart as a missionary we find Elder Johnson reading his little white handbook to see if the rumors were true. Yes, sadly, missionaries are only allowed to play half court basketball.

Of course we all were taking tons of pictures.

The family with my parents first missionary!

Last but not least, Steven's wonderful friend, Austin, came out to visit Steven right before he headed out to the MTC. We all enjoyed getting to know him and felt very lucky to meet one of Steven's great friends.

If anyone would like any of these pictures please leave a comment or email me (moodykelly@gmail.com) to let me know and I will be more than happy to e-mail them to you. Also, if anyone has any pictures or stories they would like to share with the blog please e-mail (moodykelly@gmail.com) me so I can share them with everyone!

1 comment:

Cheryl and Tyler said...

Thanks for doing this kelly it's all so cute! What an awesome idea!